Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Later that same night...

Well, it's been a busy day! I spent most of it working on my work in progress, which is a vampire book for Zebra. I wrote about 2,000 words. My usual goal is a thousand words a day, so I'm ahead!

I also took my baby tortoises outside for the first time. They are so cute. I got them from my son. His tortoise laid 7 eggs and we took two of the hatchlings. One of them is very sluggish. I sure hope he (or she) is all right. I asked my son if they were male or female. He said he didn't know, but they were all the same sex, because they had been incubated at the same temperature. Amazing! If I can figure out how to upload photos, I'll post one when I get my film developed.

We had some rain here. I love the rain, but the horse trail that runs in front of our house now has some really deep, treacherous ruts in it.

Well, I guess I'll close. I can't imagine that anyone will find any of this the least bit interesting!

Mandy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home