Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Saturday, August 20, 2022

 Well, I've had enough of summer! All this 90+ degree weather is getting me down. I am so ready for winter!

Excited for the release of Enchant the Dawn on August 23rd.

And for Midnight Enchantment in October. I love this book, this series, this hero, this cover! It's the 3rd book in the Enchant series and I think it's my favorite one. Witches, vampires, and a dragon. Who could ask for more?


My other fav series is the Morgan Creek Series - As Twilight Falls, Twilight, Dreams, and Twilight Desires, and now, book 4, Twilight Destiny. I love the hero in the first book, As Twilight Falls, and that's what prompted me to write the other 3 books <G> I just adore Rylan Saintcrow. I would happily write a 5th book if I could find a plot.

Hope you're having a wonderful summer.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home