September Song
Well, summer is on the wane but you'd never know it. It has been soooooo HOT - in the 100's. The humidity makes it worse. I am so ready for Fall and cooler weather.
My Muse deserted me after I finished my last book, but, happily, she has returned and I started a new paranormal. Liking it so far. It's about a vampire trapped in a bottle for three hundred years by a nasty witch and the woman who buys the bottle from an antique store. Like I said, I'm liking it - and my hero - so far. Sure good to be writing again!
My granddaughter is taking me to see Beauty and the Beast this month. She bought the tickets for my birthday. Can't wait to see it again. When it played here back in the mid-90s I went to see it 16 times. <G>
Hope you're doing well and having fun, making memories and taking lots of pictures. In 20 years, you'll be glad you did.
Mandy



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home