Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Saturday's Tale

Saturday ~ a day for laundry and housecleaning...and shopping at Target. I hate that store! They always have something I simply can't live without. Today it was two Star Wars figures (Han Solo and Leia), a Halloween decoration (a spooky house made of metal that holds 2 votive candles), a storage box for some of the Halloween decorations I bought earlier this monthth, and a Christmas present. I almost bought the Van Helsing DVD, even though I thought the movie was awful. Still, Hugh is really cute...

As usual, I should be working on my book, but I'm at one of those places where I just don't know what to do next, and I still have about a hundred pages to go! This has not been an easy book to write!!!

Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home