Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Is it just me, or are Maks and Melissas getting a bum rap on Dancing With the Stars? I'm not saying Melissa is the best dancer on the show, but I don't think she's being judged fairly. It seems pretty obvious to me that the judges have their favorites. I read a recent post on Facebook that proves others feel the same way. Many of them opined that it was time for new, unbiased judges. Of course, I'm a little biased myself, because I think Maks is one of the two best dancers on the show, with Derek being the other one.

Speaking of Derek, I was blown away by their Dracula dance this week. It definitely deserved a 10!

A quick reminder that my eBook, Reckless Love, will be available on May 10th!

Happy Spring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home