Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Update

So, here it is, February 15th. Hope you had a sweet Valentine's Day.

I've had some good news, book-wise, and I'll mention it here in case you missed it on my web page.

In March, EC Blush will be publishing my first book, RECKLESS HEART, in eBook format, and later, in trade paperback. They are releasing the other year throughout the year, with RECKLESS LOVE in May, RECKLESS DESIRE in June, and RECKLESS EMBRACE in August. Natually, I'm thrill that these books, which have been out of print for years, will be available again.

Zebra will be publishing another of my long out-of-print books, BENEATH A MIDNIGHT MOON, also in August.

I'm hoping to see more of my out-of-print books available soon.

Hope all is well in your corner of the world. It's raining here.

Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home