Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tidbits

So, I had a nice surprise a few days ago. I entered a contest last year and forgot all about it. But on the 21st of this month, I was notified that EVERLASTING KISS won 1st place in the Ancient City Romance Authors Heart of Excellence contest. I was understandably delighted. My thanks to everyone at the ACRA who made this possible.

I received a proof for the cover of my June 2012 book, His Dark Embrace. Happy to say, I'm happy with it.



And happy with the book, too.

I'm pleased to report that BOUND BY NIGHT and BOUND BY BLOOD both made the USA Today Bestseller list. Always a good thing.

Hard to believe Halloween is just around the corner. Can Christmas be far behind?

Mandy




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home