Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Potpourri

So, the publishing game is nothing if not interesting. I wrote a book titled BOUND BY NIGHT, which was to be published in February of this year, and a book tentatively titled His Dark Embrace, which was to be published in October of this year............



However, my published decided they would like to publish two of my books back-to-back, and they wanted them to be "connected books" so my editor asked if I could write a sequel to Bound by Night, which I did. The second book is titled BOUND BY BLOOD. The books will be published in September and October of this year.



HIS DARK EMBRACE is now scheduled for June of next year.

Life is good!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, so your in very high demand I see! Congrats, Mandy! I can't wait to read them!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Dandee said...

That is great news for you! Congrats! It will be well worth the wait!

Is it September yet? lol

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Yvonne said...

This is AWESOME for you and for me!LOL! I so can't wait for these to come out! How many more months?? LOL! Well at least I have something to look forward too! LOVE all your books that I have read so far!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Grammy Staffy said...

That is great news. I am happy for you.
Thank you for your card I got today. I appreciate the love and prayers.
Hugs, Lura

6:44 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Thanks, Ladies! I appreciate your support. Lura, get well soon!!!!!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home