Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Happy October

Amazing. It's October. And still HOT. Thankfully, it cools off at night, but our days are still hot.

EVERLASTING DESIRE is in stores now. I remember, way back when, that whenever a new book came out, I used to buy a copy just for the thrill of it. I used to take pictures of my books on the shelf, too. Haven't done that for quite a while, but I did it last week.



Looks good, don't you think? I love this cover! And this book.

I've started a new story. Hope it flies!

Going to see Phantom of the Opera on the 9th. This will be my 29th time. Can't wait!

Mandy

3 Comments:

Blogger Dandee said...

I just picked up Everlasting Desire yesterday. Once I finish the book I'm currently reading (should be finished tonight) I'll be settling into it. The cover looks great!

Hope you have a great time at Phantom of the Opera. I've only seen the old original movie...loved it but that was years ago.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Hi ~ Hope you enjoy Everlasting Desire. As for Phantom, if you ever get a chance to see it on stage, don't miss it. It is so much better than the movie!!!!

11:17 PM  
Blogger Genevieve Mazer said...

Ooh I'm hoping to convince my husband to take me to Phantom this year. I'm usually allowed to make him go to one cultural show a year. Last year I used it on Andre Rieu =)

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home