Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Monday, June 28, 2010

Stuff

Went to see Knight and Day. Lots of action, lots of laughs. Try it, I think you'll like it.

Bought my tickets for Eclipse. Can't believe it's finally here!!!!

Everlasting Desire will be out in a few months. How the time flies. Already thinking about upcoming February book and wondering what the cover will look like.

Working on a new book. My editor loves what she's read, which is always good. My critique groups also like it and think it's my best so far. Hope my readers think so.

Hard to believe it's almost July. Don't forget to fly your flag. We need to remind people this is AMERICA and that we still love her.



Hope you're all having a wonderful summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home