Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Monday, April 05, 2010

Happy Spring

Well, here we are in April, and it's off to an interesting start.

There was a 7.2 earthquake on Easter Sunday. I'm happy to say I didn't know anything about it until it was over!

And the day after the earthquake, we have rain in sunny Southern California. Of course, rain is always welcome.

I'm awaiting the arrival of cover proofs for my October book, EVERLASTING DESIRE. It's always exciting to see a new cover!

I started a new story, which may become a book, or just another unfinished story on my computer, of which there are many. I can write beginnings all day long. Endings are easy. It's filling up those pages in the middle that come hard!

Hope all is well in your corner of the world.

Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home