Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Monday, January 25, 2010

It's Here


I haven't seen it in stores yet, but I hear my new book, EVERLASTING KISS, has arrived on store shelves. So far, the letters I've received have been positive. Always a relief.

I recently finished the first draft of my latest vampire romance. So far, so good!

Wondering if we're in for another storm. We had rain, rain, rain, thunder, lightning and hail last week. The mountains are beautiful, all covered with snow.

Looking forward to seeing the cover for my October book, which is a sequel to
EVERLASTING KISS titled EVERLASTING DESIRE.

Hope all is well in your corner of the world.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

I'll have to go run to the store and see if it's there! I love your books!
http://thecajunbooklady.blogspot.com/

5:13 AM  
Blogger Dandee said...

I have been watching for this book at my local stores here. I haven't seen it yet. Heading to the city this weekend to do some errands. I'll have to have a look there. I bet it is as exceptional as your others and I look forward to reading it!

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just bought this book and finished it in the same night. Me and my sister have a little book club consisting of just us and we both got it on the same day. She called me later to tell me she was half way through and that it was really good. We finished about the same time that night cause the next day she called me to talk about it, I guess she knew I wouldn't be able to put it down either. Good Job!!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home