Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Melting...........

Holy cow, is it hot! We've had a heat wave for the last three weeks, temps in the high 90s and low hundreds. I hate it! I'll bet hell isn't this hot!!!!

Received a cover proof for my February 2010 book, EVERLASTING KISS. I love this story, and its sequel, as yet untitled.

All of a sudden, I have a lot of books in the works.....

Shadows Through Time - August

Immortal Sins - October

The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance - December

Feather in the Wind reissue - January, 2010

Everlasting Kiss - February

Sequel to Everlasting Kiss - October

I have two other books coming out sometime in 2010, I think - Heart of the Hunter and Love's Serenade - from Cerridwen Press.

Hope life is being good to you and yours.

Mandy



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WOW!!!!! love it

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home