Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Friday, April 17, 2009

New Puppy

We have a new Pomeranian puppy. She's 3 months old and her name is Lady. Some might think we didn't wait long enough to get a new dog. My husband is one of them. He said he hoped I waited longer to replace him! But I'm not replacing Teddi. That's impossible. Still, the new puppy has helped to fill the hole in my heart. She's so cute and has such a funny personality, it's hard to be sad when she's around. She very curious, of course, like all puppies, and seems fascinated with the dishwasher.





Mandy

5 Comments:

Blogger Dandee said...

Congratulations!
She is absolutely adorable!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Thanks, Sunset.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Chrissy Mazer said...

Oh how precious!! My dog did that once and almost pulled the dishwasher out of it's cubby. Of course, he's a 70 pound rottie mix...

Congratulations Mandy :)

6:30 AM  
Blogger Sheba's Mommy said...

As you know, Nancy and I just adore her! She is a happy go lucky puppy and she's just as adorable as can be! I can totally see how it would be hard to be sad with her around. We've had fun playing with her!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Congrats! She's a cutie!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home