Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year


Well, here we are, in 2009, and it's already the 3rd! Hope you had a wonderful holiday. Christmas was fun ~ lots of food and presents and laughs. New Year's Eve was pretty quiet, and downright boring on New Year's day! Some people may think writers live a wonderful, exciting life. Maybe some of them do, but I'm not one of them. The biggest excitement on New Year's day was taking down the Christmas tree, and I broke one of my favorite ornaments - a Beauty and the Beast one. Don't know how I'll replace it.

My new book, NIGHT'S PLEASURE, is scheduled for release on January 27th. This is the 4th book in the series - Night's Kiss, Night's Touch, Night's Master, Night's Pleasure. A 5th book, tentatively titled Night's Mistress, is due out next year.

There's a website running a contest where you can vote for the best cover. My book, Hawk's Woman, is in the running. If you've got a minute, and you're so inclined, you can vote for it here http://www.erinaislinn.com/BookCoveroftheMonth.htm I think all you do is click on the cover, which opens an email for you to send, which automatically enters you in a contest. The winner receives a copy of the winning book.

I'm hoping this year doesn't fly on by quite as fast as the last.

Wishing you a happy, healthy, properous New Year!!!!!

Mandy

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheba's Mommy said...

I'm looking forward to Night's Pleasure! I sure enjoyed the first three!! Happy New Year!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home