Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Trick or Treat

Wow, can you believe it's almost Halloween? Of course, judging by the decorations in the stores, you'd think it was Christmas!!!


The third book in my Night series ~ Night's Master ~ is in stores now. I'm happy to say that it's been on the USA Today bestseller list for the last two weeks. Now, if I could just make the New York Times list...


My little sparrow is all grown up. He even grew a tail, although he still doesn't fly too high. He does fly up on my shoulder, though. I was told by a bird lady that, since I had hand-raised Tweety, he probably wouldn't survive if I turned him loose, which is just as well, cause I'd really miss him (or her).

Hope all is well in your corner of the world.

Mandy

6 Comments:

Blogger Stay_Cee said...

I bought Night's Master recently, I just have not been able to read it yet. Your bird is really cute. :)

8:29 AM  
Blogger Grammy Staffy said...

I really enjoyed Night's Master.... actually more than Breaking Dawn... I wish they would make a movie of your vampires...
You and me both, huh!

Thanks so much for the delicious cookies and Halloween towell. What a treat. Thanks for coming over.

Love, Lura

9:53 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Hi Lura ~ More than Breaking Dawn? Wow, that might be the best compliment I've ever had! Hope you enjoy the cookies!

Hugs,
Mandy

10:07 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Hi Pierced Freak ~ hope you enjoy Night's Master!!! I have to agree, my bird is cute! Mean, but cute!

Mandy

10:08 PM  
Blogger Sheba's Mommy said...

I enjoyed Night's Master too! I have several more of yours that I am wanting to read. I have just been too restless to sit with a book lately. lol I think I did so much reading for awhile that I just needed to rest my eyes for awhile. hehe I really like your cute little birdie too! Adorable!

5:50 PM  
Blogger AlwaysEloquent said...

Hi there! I had a little robin that I raised and we named him Popcorn because he had white spots on his back. Cute huh? Not as cute as you birdie though! :) Anyway, I just wrote a blog about A DARKER DREAM and thought you would want to know. I LOVED THE POETRY IN IT!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home