Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Friday, May 09, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to Me.

Well, what a wake-up call I had this morning. My phone rang at 8:30 and when I answered it, I heard a man say he was calling from the Mark and Brian show and that my son, David, had told them that I write “some of those romance novels with Fabio on the cover”. I said is this for real? He said yes and that Fabio was there. Fabio said hi. I told Fabio I had met him in Orange County at a Romance Writers of America meeting, and at a department store when he was selling his cologne. Unfortunately, I couldn’t hear his response very well. And then Mark said they had to go and wished me a Happy Mother’s Day and Fabio wished me a Happy Mother’s Day. It was so cool. I called mu son and told him that was so fun and he wished me a Happy Mother’s Day.
What a great way to start the day!

Here's Fabio signing a copy of my book, Comanche Flame. He's on the cover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home