Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Saturday, January 24, 2009

the kiss of death, that's me

I guess there's no sense wondering or lamenting the loss of old TV shows, but...

I was watching reruns of Moonlight last night.....and Blood Ties tonight....and thinking how much I loved both shows. They both had great casts (and really sexy guys) and intriguing storylines, and they were both canceled after 1 season.

The same with Invasion.

The same with Surface.

The same with The Dresden Files.

And now they've taken Pushing Daisies and My Own Worst Enemy off the air.

I feel like the kiss of death. Every show I like gets the axe! Frasier seems to be the only exception. It ran for something like 10 years and is still in reruns.

Mandy
Night's Pleasure
in stores January 27th

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home