Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sheesh

Wow, I thought it was hot before, but it's worse now. Over 100 degrees and sticky. Did I mention I hate summer?

Believe it or not, I've received another new cover. This on is for LOVE'S SERENADE, which contains two of my previously published short stories - Loving Sarah and Loving Devlin. Back in 1994, Loving Devlin was voted Best Indian Historical by the Puget Sound Romance Readers.



I don't have a pub date for this book yet.

I hope to be going on vacation for a few days next month, hopefully to the beach to cool off!!!

Other than writing and trying to keep cool, there's not much going on here. Hope you're having fun, wherever you are.

Mandy

2 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Yep, summer sucks. And then it got even worse. I've been drinking alot of iced tea, and having moments where I felt like just dumping it over my head. Ha ha. I hope you find a way of cooling off. Maybe the beach will do it for you. I'm looking forward to the release of Immortal Sins.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Wow, sorry to take so long to answer. The beach was great. We spent 5 days there and the weather was great until Saturday afternoon, when the fog rolled in, and stayed in.

Hope you enjoy Immortal Sins!!!!

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home