Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Piracy

You know, I just don't understand how people can copy my books, upload them to a website, and give them away without my permission! I mean, that's stealing. Just tonight, I found 2 websites that are giving my books away.

It takes me between 6 months and a year to write a book. That's a lot of hours spent at the computer. After the book is written, I spend a lot of hours going through copy edits and galley proofs.

Needless to say, it doesn't make me very happy when I see someone giving away a book that I spent months writing, something that's a part of me. Something that's mine!

Mandy

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

I'm sorry to hear that! :(

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home