Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thankful


Well, here it is, days before Thanksgiving. I know people say it all the time. I seem to say it every year, but WHERE DID THE YEAR GO? Christmas is NEXT MONTH, and next month is less than two weeks away. It's scary, how fast the days are going by. Almost as scary as the economy and the increasing lack of values in our country. I worry about what the world will be like when my grandkids grow up. Will anyone even remember the difference between right and wrong? Or even care?

Sorry, I was going to talk about the things I'm grateful for, and there are many:

My family, my friends, my puppy, my home, my car, this beautiful country we are blessed to live in, my good health and the health of my loved ones, the talent God has blessed me with and the people I've met because of it, hot running water, flush toilets, washers and dryers and dishwashers and microwaves, my computer, my new keyboard, movies and books and the freedom to worship as I please.

I hope you will join me this Thanksgiving in praying for our country. America needs our prayers as never before.

May God bless you and your loved ones this holiday season.

Mandy

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Great post! :) Many great things to be grateful for.

Enjoy the holiday!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Dandee said...

Happy Thanksgiving to my southern neighbors!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Grammy Staffy said...

Merry Christmas Mandy. We love you and Bill and wish you the very best. I have Christmas greetings I've put on my last 2 posts. Come over and visit when you can. Hugs, Lura

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home