Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Audio Book

Hi ~ I just learned today that EVERLASTING KISS is available on audio CD from Recorded Books. Naturally, I'm thrilled. And looking forward to May of next year, when Everlasting Desire will also be available on audio.

This is something I always dreamed of and didn't think would ever happen. Then, earlier this year, Leisure Books published Comanche Flame on audio CD. Comanche Flame was the first book I ever wrote so it's naturally been years since I read it. While listening to the audio CD, I sometimes found myself thinking, Wow, that's really good!
LOL

My contract with Recorded Books calls for three books after Everlasting Desire. I guess it's true - all things come to those who wait.

Mandy
Melting in sunny, really hot, Southern California

1 Comments:

Blogger Dandee said...

Congratulations!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home