Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

eBooks

I've taken the plunge and decided to explore eBook publishing with a trio of very short stories that are too short to be called books

I didn't do this on my own, however, but through a relatively new eBook publisher. I'm really happy with the 3 covers they've done, and how quickly they got things rolling. I'm not expecting to make any money to speak of, the two really short stores are selling for 99 cents, but hey, at least they're not just sitting on my computer any more.

The first one - CATCH THE LIGHTNING, is available now through Kindle and Smashwords. Catch is a sequel to Chase the Lightning, which was published several years ago.



Still waiting for cool weather in Southern California! It's 94 today.

Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home