Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Friday, April 19, 2013

I love Vincent

So, as I've done so often in the past, I recently discovered a new show - Beauty and the Beast. I probably would have found it sooner if it didn't come on the same night and time as Person of Interest, which I also love.  Oh my gosh, I am in love with the Beast....of course, that's not hard to believe, since I also loved Disney's Beast. I admit it, I am attracted to bad boys

I know I complained about The Vampire Diaries not long ago, but I have loved it less and less each week. It started off as such a great show, with great, likeable characters. Even Damon, was THE bad boy, was loveable, and easily my favorite character. That hasn't changed. However, IMO, the writers of the show have ruined it. Every character on the show has become a monster of one kind or another, killing left and right with little or no regret, and Elena is the worst of all.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I find it hard to be sympathetic to her character. She's become the worst monster of all and even if the writers somehow find a way to redeem her, she will still be a monster. There are no "good guys" left on the show, except for Matt. If he was smart, he'd leave town.  End of rant.


On a happier note, my book, AS TWILIGHT FALLS, is due in stores at the end of this month.


And my book, DESIRE THE NIGHT, is a finalist in the Colorado Romance Writers Award of Excellence contest.

Happy Spring!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home