Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

RANT

I've heard of some ripoffs in my day. But here's a new one. I got a letter from Spectrum today informing me that in mid-February we would be losing the Movie Channel and Cinemax .

I called and asked if that meant my bill would be less and was informed that even though I would be getting fewer channels, my bill would remain the same. 

However, if I wanted to keep these two channels, I could pay an additional $9.99 per channel. 

This seems totally unfair to me. You'd think, if we was getting fewer channels, our bill would be less. But no, we'll be paying the same amount for less. I ask you, does this seem fair?

I currently pay $119.99 for all the premium channels. Now, if I want to keep these two, I'll have to pay $139.99. That's an extra $239.76 a year!!!!!
Not happening!

I am, to say the least, upset!!!!!!!!!!  Perhaps a long soak in a hot bubble bath with help. But I doubt it!

Mad Mandy, really Mad!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home