Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Fall is in the Air

 Well, it looks like the really, really hot days might be behind us. I'm happy to leave them there!

We went to Colorado for a week. I love it there. We went to the Garden of the Gods - what a great place - and to the Zoo, which was really fun. I got to feed a giraffe. Their tongues, long and black, are surprisingly soft. 

Of course, I have been writing up a storm.

The pub date for Midnight Enchantment is now November 4th.

The fourth Morgan Creek book, Twilight Destiny, will be out sometime in December.


I recently finished a Historical romance titled Zane. Not sure when it will be available.

My Muse seems to be in Western mode, because I'm currently working on another historical.

Wishing you a HAPPY FALL and a HAPPY HALLOWEEN.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home