Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Later that Night

Well, here I sit, in front of my pute. Nothing new about that! I spend most of my life here, or so it seems. Of course, I should be writing. Instead, I procrastinate by chatting online with Ronda Thompson (who has a great blog, btw) or playing solitaire. Amazing how many things you can find to do online to keep from doing what you should be doing!

Earlier, we went out to dinner with my son and his wife at a place called, of all things, Fat Burger. Not a name to make you think, "Oh, goody, let's eat", IMO. I had a turkey burger that was really good, and a chocolate shake. And then, are you ready? we went to Target. That's twice in one day for me. You'll never guess what I bought this time! A bean bag doll. He's so cute, I couldn't resist. Did I mention that I have absolutely no will power? I have more toys now than I had when I was a kid!!!

And, miracle of miracles, I even managed to get a little writing done!
Have a peaceful, blessed Sabbath.

Mandy

www.madelinebaker.net

4 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

Well, this is fun. :) Hey, stop by Target for me, won't you? I'm in withdrawal, though large quantities of Lindt chocolate are a pretty good substitute.

Very cute tortoises.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Darla ~ I find chocolate is a good substitute for many things!!!!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Darla ~ I find chocolate is a good substitute for many things!!!!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Darla said...

It is, definitely. Like right now I'm thinking that those chocolate-covered, raspberry-filled cookies in my pantry are a good substitute for a couple hours of sleep. I'm probably wrong about that, but it'll make being tired more enjoyable.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home