Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Friday, May 25, 2012

TV or not TV

So, we come to the end of another TV season.........each year, there are viewer shows I want to watch.

At the moment, these are on my Never Miss list ~ actually, they're the only shows I watch...........

The Vampire Diaries
Person of Interest
The Mentalist
Hawaii 5-0
Grimm
Once Upon a Time
The Middle
and
Dancing With the Stars (until Maks is voted off)

and Frasier reruns

The remake of Beauty and the Beast sounds kind of interesting. There was another show that sounded good, but I can't rememeber what it was.

As for the movies, so far The Avengers tops my list....my fav superhero is definitely Thor!

Looking forward to Snow White and the Huntsman.

Mandy
His Dark Embrace - June
Reckless Desire - June
Beneath a Midnight Moon - August
Reckless Embrace - August
Desire the Night - September

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home