Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Outraged

Ok, I hope this doesn't offend any one....I have nothing against Spanish speaking people, except those who come to our country illegally. My son's inlaws speak Spanish. However, I was incensed to be watching TV yesterday and hear a tide commercial in Spanish! This is America. Yes, we have a lot of different cultures, and they speak a lot of different languages, and that's wonderful. But people who come to this country to live should learn the language, the way my grandparents, who came from Italy and Denmark, did.

Signs in stores and on food labels are now in English and Spanish.

I'm beginning to feel like a stranger in my own country, and I don't like it at all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Grammy Staffy said...

I'm with you Mandy

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home