Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Sunday's Child

Sunday, lazy Sunday. On a typical Sunday, I get up, fix breakfast, read the paper, and laze around in my robe until it's time to go to church, which I love.

After church, I come home, change into something comfy, read my mail, maybe work on my web page. My kids usually come over for dinner. Sometimes I cook, sometimes my daughters-in-law cook. I like those days best, since they are great cooks and I, admittedly, am not! We usually watch America's Funniest Home Videos and the Simpsons.

When the kids go home, I watch tv, or play on line, then take a long hot bubble bath. I read in the tub for half an hour or so, then watch M*A*S*H reruns and then, if I'm still not tired, I go back online and talk to Ronda or play Solitaire.

I was visitng other blogs today and one of them listed the writer's Top 3 list. I thought that might be fun, so I think I'll give it a go on my next post. Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home