Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas


I hope your Christmas was as wonderful as mine. We had a great time with our family. Lots of food, presents, and laughs. You can't ask for more than that.

I went shopping the day after Christmas and stocked up on some gifts for next year. Gotta love the Hallmark store when all their Christmas stuff is 50% off! Bought a really cute stuffed Santa for me. Just couldn't resist him.

Made some trips to the movies in the last week or so. We went to see CHARLOTTE'S WEB, which was delightful, and ERAGON, which was pretty good and a lot like Lord of the Rings, only with a dragon. And what a dragon! She was awesome. I'm assuming they're already planning a sequel.

As the year comes to an end, I look back with gratitude for all the blessings that we've enjoyed.

Hope the New Year brings you health and happiness.

Mandy

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home