Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sunday Morning Coming Down

It rained here in Sunny Southern California yesterday. Today, the sky is clear and blue and beautiful, with a few fluffly white clouds scattered here and there, the kind of day that makes you glad to be alive and on the earth.

I spent the day with my family. Truly another blessing in my life.

So many things to be thankful for at this time of the year. I hope you take a moment to count your blessings and that you are surrounded by those you hold dear, that you have someone to love, and someone who loves you.

It saddens me that so many are trying to turn the Christmas season into the "holiday" season, to take Christ out of Christmas, which seems so silly to me. Without Christ, there would be no Christmas. I don't know about you, but when I shop, I'm shopping for CHRISTMAS presents, not holiday presents. It's a CHRISTMAS tree, not a holiday tree.

And so I say to all of you, MAY YOU HAVE A PEACEFUL AND BLESSED MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!



And if you don't celebrate Christmas, then I wish you love and happiness and peace in whatever holiday you celebrate at this time of the year.

Mandy

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home