Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hi

Well, the first season of the Dresden Files is over and I'm hooked. I love the actors who play Harry and Murphy, loves the stories and the special effects. Of course, since I'm hooked, they'll probably cancel it, since any show I like seems to get the kiss of death.

I also really love Blood Ties. I remember reading the books the series is based on years ago; in fact, I still have them in my library. Hopefully, both shows will make the cut!

Not a whole lot going on in my life these days, which is good. I'm working on a new book. Looking forward to all the 3's..Spiderman, Shrek, and Pirates.

Can't believe it's almost the end of April already. I don't know what happened to March. It came and went in the blink of an eye.

I've been watching Dancing with the Stars, but only because of Billy Ray Cyrus. I met him years ago. He's a real sweetie.

Hope all is well in your corner of the world.

Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home