Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

This-n-That


Well, I'm happy to say that NIGHT'S TOUCH is in stores now, and is #7 on the Borders Romance Bestseller List.

I love the book I'm currently writing, which is 4th is my NIGHT series - There's NIGHT'S KISS, NIGHT'S TOUCH, a third book, tentatively titled NIGHT'S CARESS, and the one I'm working on now.

I'm not so happy to say that summer is here with a vengeance. It was 92 degrees today! That's HOT, and I hate the heat.

I love the new Star Wars stamps. They're so cool!

I also love having high speed internet, at last! It really does make a difference. I also love iTunes!

Guess that's all for now. Hope you're having a wonderful summer.

Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home