Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Monday, May 21, 2007

Finale Fever

Well, where to start? I’m still upset about LOST. I can’t believe that after the season finale on Wednesday, the show will be off the air until NEXT FEBRUARY and that they’re going to drag the ending out over three years. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want the show to end, but I don’t want to have to wait 8 months to watch 4 months worth of episodes either. I could be wrong, but I think they’re going to lose a lot of viewers between now and next year. Of course, I’m waiting to find out if Locke is really dead, if Charlie will die, and if Kate will ever make up her mind between Jack and Sawyer. If she doesn’t take Sawyer, I’d be happy to.

Blood Ties – I hope they aren’t going to make us wait 8 months for more episodes. Of course, as of right now, I don’t even know if the show will be renewed, but I sure hope so. The same for the Dresden Files, which I loved.

I went to the Disneyland with my kids the other day. Always fun. Loved seeing Jack Sparrow in the Pirates ride. Can’t wait to see the new movie. It looks so good. Hope it’s better than the second one.

Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home