Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Rain and Whales

Well, we finally got some rain in Southern California and it was wonderful.

I've been fascinated with the continuing whale story...after the whale that washed up at Hobson while we were on vacation, two other blue whales have been found dead in the same area. Seems a shame, they are such magnificent creatures, and so few in number.



I've been scouring the Net, looking for news. Amazing, the number of news stories and videos (including some rather graphic video of researchers cutting up the third whale) that's available online.

Other than that, there's not much going on here. Still working on my third sequel to Night's Kiss. It's getting better all the time

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only there were more guys out there like Joaquin Santiago.... I desparately need a sequel to Dead Sexy. Will there be one?

9:45 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Hi ~ So glad you like Joaquin! He's a hottie. At the moment, I'm not planning a sequel, but you never know. I don't think any of the sequels I've written were planned ahead of time.

Mandy

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home