Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Saturday, July 07, 2007

It's Hot

Well, we survived the 4th! Had a great time, saw some amazing fireworks, and survived the heat in Southern California.

NIGHT'S TOUCH is in stores and doing well. It was #7 on the Borders Romance list and is #115 on the USA TODAY bestseller list. Now, if I could just crack the New York Times list, I'd be a happy camper. If you'd like to help, please go out and buy a copy of two or twenty.

As you may or may not know, NIGHT'S TOUCH is a sequel to NIGHT'S KISS. I've finished a second sequel, which will be out next year, and I'm currently hard at work on a third sequel. There may be a fourth, although at this point, that's just speculation.

I made a video for Night's Touch, which you can see here

My next book, DEAD PERFECT, will be out in February. It has an amazing cover, don't you think?



Hope you're having a wonderful summer, filled with good books, and a cool place to read them!

Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home