Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

This-n-That

So, I'm wondering - is it only me? We went to see Despicable Me 2, which I loved. What left me cold were the trailers. Seriously! Disney is making a movie called Planes? What's next? Trains? Boats? There's a movie about a SNAIL!!!! I don't know. Personally, I'd rather see cartoons about people or animals - not objects and garden pests. The kids with me didn't seem too excited about those movies, either, which made me feel better.

My latest, NIGHT'S MISTRESS, will be out in a couple of weeks. I can't wait. You can see the book trailer here.

I'm going to have a new eBook out in a month or so. Love the cover.


Well, that's all the news for now. Hope you're having a wonderful summer. Hard to believe the kids will be back in school next month. Where does the time go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home