Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

I hate needles

 Had to go have my annual blood test today. Not a pleasant experience. For one thing, they can never find my veins.  The vampire/nurse poked me in both arms and both hands before she finally found a vein....and then she said it was coming out a drop at a time! At least it was red.

Fires continue to consume California.

The weather remains HOT 

My Muse has taken a leave of absence.

I'm waiting for my cover artist to create a cover for the book I just finished, which I love. Hated to see it end, can't wait to see it published, although it won't be out until next year.

And the pandemic goes on............ 

Wishing you a wonderful day in spite of bad news everywhere you look.

Decided I'd post an old cover every now and then, or, in this case, three, since it's a series - Everlasting Kiss, Everlasting Desire, and Everlasting Embrace.

                                




Keep smiling 💓


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home