Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Wednesday, September 02, 2020

WOW

 Hi ~ I can't believe I completely forgot about my blog. Not that I ever posted all that often. Of course, with this stupid virus playing havoc with our lives, there's not a lot to write about.

However, I do have a new book out, Enchant the Night. It was published last month.

My next book, Night's Illusion, will be published next August. It will most likely be the last book in my Children of the Night series. The hero in this one is Father Lanzoni, who has been a minor character in all the other books. I thought it was time he had a story, and a love, of his own.

I have a book coming out in the near future titled Dark of the Moon. It's a sequel to a book I wrote back back in 2008 titled Dead Perfect.

At the moment, I'm working on a new vampire book that I really love. 

I hope you're all staying safe.

Amanda

www.amandaashley.net




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home