Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Rain, rain, go away......

Well, it’s a’raining here in sunny California again. Been a gray and gloomy day, not a hint of sunshine anywhere. Can’t say as I’ve done much since Thanksgiving, other than the usual ~ clean house, laundry, go to the store. I did a little writing earlier but I’m really not in the mood. I think my Muse has taken a vacation!

Been watching movies, namely, "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" and "The Lord of the Rings, the Fellowship of the Ring". I know the critics all said the third Harry Potter was the best one, but I disagree. I liked the first two much better. The third one just didn’t have the charm and magic of the first two.

As I write this, I’m watching "The Return of the King" ~ well, more like listening to it. The TV is behind me, so I turn around when my favorite parts come on. Looking forward to seeing "Finding Neverland". I had hoped to see it this weekend, but it isn't playing anywhere close by.

Hope you all have a happy Sabbath tomorrow.

Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home