Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Incredible

Well, it looks like I’ve missed a couple of days. Not much to write about. We went to see The Incredibles and it was, indeed, incredible. Very clever, very funny. Saw it twice, in fact. We also saw the preview for Star Wars III. OHMYGOSH, I am so excited about this movie. When I heard Darth Vader’s voice, it gave me chills. He’s always been my favorite character. I’ll buy anything that has to do with him - plates, dolls, toys, posters, you name it, I’ll buy it.

Speaking of Darth Vader, I always thought it was a HUGE mistake to show his face. It ruined all the mystery. And then, if they had to show his face, why didn’t they at least make him sort of scary looking? Every time I see him, I just think he looks like an old man who dipped his head in flour. George, it was a big mistake!!!!


Looks like it might rain today…which is okay with me, since I love the rain.

Great news, my book, Stroke of Midnight, is #10 on the Waldenbooks bestseller list! YIPPEE!!!!


Hope you're having a wonderful Sabbath day.


Mandy


2 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations on the Waldenbooks bestseller list!

1:42 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Thanks, Darla! I'm thrilled...and more so, now that it's #2!!!! YIPPEE!!!!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home