Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Thursday's Tale

My critique group met today. A wonderful bunch of ladies. I read chapters 9 and 10 of my work-in-progress, and they had only good things to say! One of them, a dear lady named Hilda, said she thinks this is my best vamp book to date! Did I mention what a perceptive group this is???

I came home and pulled some weeds, read my mail, fixed dinner, watched Bill O'Reilly and then On the Record, and finally decided it was time to sit down and get to work. I made a few changes in my w-i-p, and some corrections to things I noted from reading it this morning.

I bought three DVDs the other day and haven't had time to watch any of them...none of them are new ~ Damn Yankees, Time After Time (how did I leave that off my list?) and The Wind and the Lion.

I suppose I should get back to work, since this book won't write itself, more's the pity!

Until next time, don't forget to tell the people you love that you love them.

Mandy
www.madelinebaker.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home