Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Much Ado About Nothing

Here is it, Sunday morning. I sure hate to see Daylight Savings Time end.

My web page is still acting weird, so I went back to my old one at GeoCities.

Not a lot going on here. I saw some baby tortoises at the pet store yesterday. They were selling for $100 and up. They sure are easy pets - all they eat is a little lettuce and a couple of rose petals a day. They're so darn cute!

Looking forward to going Trick or Treating with my grandkids tonight. The oldest is a princess, #2 is a pirate, and #3 is Snow White. They're almost as cute as my turtles. Just kidding!

Looking forward to seeing The Incredibles next week. It sure looks cute.

Okay, I guess I've said nothing long enough.

Don't forget to say a prayer for our troops and their families.

Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home