Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The Day After the Big Day

Finally, it's over, it's done. Hallelujah!

It was a beautiful, clear, sunny day in the great state of California! I did 2 of my favorite things ~ took my grandkids to lunch and went shopping. Bought some more Christmas gifts, and a few presents for Mandy.

OH! My book, Stroke of Midnight is in stores now. Please be sure to buy 20 or 30 copies Great Christmas gifts, you know :) It's #10 on the Waldenbook bestseller list. I bought a copy. Just couldn't resist. I also bought a copy of The Sinister Pig by Tony Hillerman. I love his books.

Oh, that reminds me of LISTS....

Favorite authors, in no particular order:

Jim Butcher
Maggie Shayne
Ronda Thompson
Kathleen Eagle
Charlaine Harris
Karen Robards
Anne Stuart
J.K. Rowling
and
Tony Hillerman, of course

Mandy
If you don't have anything else to do, please visit Mandy's Madhouse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home