Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Friday, November 19, 2004

How the Time Flies

Wowy, I can't believe it's been four days since I last wrote. I haven't done anything really exciting since then....but then, excitement is almost non-existent in my life.

I bought the final season of Frasier (one of my all-time favorite shows) and The Chronicles of Riddick.
Went to lunch with my best friend. Went shopping, of course :)

Went to see the Spongebob movie today. It was cute. My granddaughter loved it!

It's hard to be sure, but I think my turtles are growing.

I finished my work in progress. Of course, it's still about 3,000 words short, but I've put it aside for awhile. Will go back later and see if my Muse comes up with those missing words.

Christmas is creeping up way too fast! I can't believe it's almost 2005. Seems like just yesterday we were all wondering if the world would end or all the computers would crash and burn when the year turned to 2000.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home