Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Thursday, November 11, 2004

This and That

Well, it is a cold and gray day here in Sunny Southern California.

But life is good. My book, STROKE OF MIDNIGHT, is #2 on the Waldenbooks bestseller list and #25 on the New York Times extended list. Yes, I am happy, happy, happy!

As for my current work-in-progress, no matter how much I seem to write on that sucker, I always come up short on the word count! I don't think this book is ever going to end!!!!

I went to Target today. I have to admit, it's my favorite store. Did some Christmas shopping. Bought a few things for myself, of course. I know, I know, but I just can't help it. I'm a big Star Wars fan, and they always have something new. I've been collecting the Galactic Heroes figures...they're so darn cute. I picked up two sets today! I didn't go there with that intent, but my feet just automatically turned down the action figure aisle, honest! Bought Dances with Wolves on DVD, even though I have it on video. I mean, how can you pass up a great movie that's selling for $7.50? Right, neither could I.

Thinking about going to see The Incredibles again on Saturday, even though I've already seen it twice. I just love that movie, especially Edna! As far as I'm concerned, she stole the show!

Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

Mandy





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home