Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Oscar Time

Well, did you watch? I saw parts of it during my son's birthday party. And I wasn't particularly impressed with what I saw, except for the tribute to Johnny Carson, who was always a favorite of mine, and one of the best hosts the show has had. Billy Crystal is a close second. I kind of liked Whoopee.

I have to admit, I haven't seen any of the movies up for best picture, and don't plan to, so I didn't care who won. In my opinion, the best picture of the year was The Incredibles, and I was glad it won for best animated feature. Hope there's a sequel in the works! (Brad Bird, are you listening?????). My fav character is still Edna, and I was glad to see she made it to the stage tonight.

Hope you all have a great week.

Mandy
Night's Kiss ~in stores now

Every Inch a Cowboy ~ coming in March

1 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

Well, it's not the Oscars, still it's impressive: Congratulations on winning the # 1 Silhouette Romance of the Year from CataRomance.com for Callie's Cowboy! (which I'm ashamed to say is still in my TBR pile)

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home