Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Sunday, December 26, 2004

HAPPY DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS

Hard to believe Christmas has come and gone already. All the shopping, the planning, the cooking. It's takes months to get it all together and it's over in one day~! I hope your Christmas was wonderful and that Santa was good to you and yours. We spent the day with our kids, which is always fun. We had a snowball fight with wrapping paper. Ah, Christmas! Ate too much, spent too much, can't wait to do it all again next year :)

Our tree always looks so naked when all the presents are gone. We bought an artificial tree this year. I was against it at first, but now I love it. For one thing, it still looks great. For another, there aren't any pine needles in the carpet. In years past, I've always taken the tree down the day after Christmas because, let's face it, there's nothing pretty about a dead tree, but I think I'll leave this new one up until the 1st.

May the good Lord bless you and your loved ones in the coming year.

Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home