Mandy's Musings

Ramblings of romance author Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley

Monday, December 06, 2004

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh, Christmas Tree....

Well, we finally did it, we bought an artificial Christmas tree...I must admit, it looks great. Of course, it doesn't smell like a Christmas tree. On the other hand, I won't be vacuuming up pine needles from now until next Christmas. We had the kids come over to decorate it. A fun tradition at our house. #1 son made brownies for dessert, a perfect ending to a perfect evening.

I'm still Christmas shopping, but I expect to be doing that right up until the very last minute. Did I mention I love shopping?

I love this time of the year ~ the cool weather, the rain, the music, the food, and, most of all, the Reason for the Season - the birth of the Christ Child so many years ago. May His love fill your heart at this wonderful time of the year.

Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home